Museum of Flour and Bread

Milling and Village Museum in Ustrzyki Dolne

The Ustrzyki Mill and Countryside Museum is an example of setting an educational institution in the context of thematically related architecture. Established in 2011, the museum was placed in the building of the old mill, which was still in operation here in 2007. It is interesting to note that the building, which dates from 1905, housed a tool factory until 1914, and the mill did not come into operation until 1925. The exhibition features mainly equipment for flour production, much of which dates back to the 19th century. Other objects and tools used by farmers during this period can also be found here. The most valuable relic is one of the oldest surviving roller crushers in Europe, manufactured in the 1830s.

The museum building is finished in white plaster and brick with a metal staircase on the side
The museum building is finished with white plaster and brick with an annex

Other attractions in the area